Wednesday, November 3, 2010

That'd Be The Life.

Sometimes, instead of concentrating in class, I sit and think about how enchanting it would be to live in a real cottage, complete with a yard gnome.  John and I would probably end up looking like yard gnomes, complete with red cheeks, suspenders, pointed hats and portly bellies, but it'd probably be worthwhile.  We'd sit in the garden all day drinking pints of ale, singing merry tunes and that'd be the life.  Now to choose which cottage... I love them all but I'm intrigued by number two!  It appears to be a two-story cottage... what's your favorite?










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

House # 2 is my pick but #4 looks inviting as well. Ah, my garden at twilight, cakes....

Unknown said...

I vote for one (as my art studio) and four. We already have the garden gnome.. Will and I can move in next door and the guys can handle the veggie garden and you and I can take the flower garden. And my girls can do ALL the weeding.. Ha ha, sounds good to me! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin