Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It Is Very Sweet.

{photo via flikr.com}

Is anybody else craving sugar like nobody's business?  It seems to be all I can think about, and all I want to snack on.  Maybe it is because the holidays are sneaking up around the corner? Or maybe it is a stress coping mechanism?  I don't know.  I thought I was a salts kind of person.  You know, potato chips.  French fries.  Apparently I'm a Double Coffee Crunch Ice Cream kind of person now.  The type to make a run down to Big City Bread at four in the afternoon for a double chocolate cookie.  Or a late night run to Dunkin Donuts (so shameful!  I can't believe I publicly admitted it) for a glazed.  (I don't even feel guilty for dragging my husband along, who has an even stronger sweet tooth.  He's a parasite, he lives off my cravings.  When they hit he gets to cash in on them.)  Anyway, don't worry.  I'm not going to rant and rave about sugar and keep you hanging.  I thought you all should know that Molly Wizenberg discovered what she believes to be the most delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe of all time.  Which means I now have to make those cookies, because even thinking about them makes me drool all over my keypad.  You are welcome, non readers of her blog!


And also, because we're talking about things that are kinda sweet... Tom's has some new arrivals and they are pretty stinking adorable.  Bubble gum pink sparkling Toms or chocolate corduroy Toms? Cuuuuuteee.  And a tough call:


(For those of you who may be unfamiliar with Tom's, their business works like this: for every pair of shoes you buy they give a pair to a child in need. It is very sweet.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin