Saturday, January 1, 2011

{1.1.11}


Hello everybody! Happy New Year to you!  I hope your holidays were simply the loveliest, and that you are looking forward to a bright 2011, full of promise and possibilities.  My goal is to follow the guide of this little paperweight, which has five rules to happiness:


Although it is not always easy, "give more" and "expect less" are important.  So instead of making an arbitrary list that will soon fall by the wayside, I am challenging myself to be a better person, a more giving person.  Oh, and to also do this:

Oh yeah.  I will.


(Also, I'm so happy to announce that our giveaway winners for the fabulous Frontier Paper Company have been chosen, just in time to write some Thank-You notes!  Cara & Marilyn you are the winners!  Send me your addresses please! )

{photos via pinterest}

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin