Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Publication - Hooray!


Remember our stint out on Greendale Farms?


Turns out all that pig feeding and egg collecting paid off! I was given the opportunity to write about it for a weekly magazine in Athens called Flagpole. The story was published today and I just had to share it with you. (It is, after all, one of the reasons, for my spotty appearances over the summer. And you, after all, are to be credited for all the writing encouragement you've given me.) Hope you enjoy the read!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! What a great story. Very well written. I bet in less than a year, you'll have your best novel sold out.

Stephanie Pons said...

WHOOOHOOO! So entertaining Annie! I loved the story. Congratulations & Love!

A.Kelley said...

Thank you SO very much all! I truly appreciate the support :)

MYDell83 said...

Annie after reading your article, which was great!, I read all the back posts that i've missed (there was a little hiatus on my part) and loved everyone! Everytime I read your stuff i'm reminded of how talented you are. You make me want to break out my garden gloves and get some dirt on my knees...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin