Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Only Thing Left...


Well, not quite yet time to polish off the gin... but we are almost finished unpacking.  It has taken six days to get down to the last boxes.  Six days, people!  I don't know if that is good, or bad, or what, but I do know that I need to get polished.  I look like I've been at war with our new house.  I think I have bumped into every single item of furniture we own and tripped over at least half the boxes (plus Mable, who tries to get my attention by standing in front of my legs while I am carrying a box). I am covered in bruises, scratches and mosquito bites.  I'm not even going to describe my feet.  (Moving in flip flops?  Bad idea.  But what if it is 100 degrees?  Still a bad idea.)  Right now my idea of heaven is a place where one can get a manicure, pedicure, haircut and massage for five dollars (tip included).  That, and my friends... plus a little, tiny drop of gin. :)



1 comment:

SNK Social Fame said...

Article is very different in the topic points and the way of writing. Keep updating more articles. Buy Instagram Followers In India

Blog Widget by LinkWithin