Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Upsy-Daisy!



Upsy-Daisy!  Things are getting kind of crazy!  My schedule at the moment refuses to permit me a spare moment to talk about food.  Ideally, I'd like to get some other people to talk about food for me, but my schedule won't grant me the time to get that organized, either.  So demanding, that schedule!  So relentless and unwilling to compromise!  Well, thank goodness I have sweet and patient readers like you who are willing to wait around until that mean, old schedule decides to leave me alone.  I'm so glad you understand.  And the best part is, it won't be too long of a wait - and I do have some exciting ideas to share...very, very soon. So keep checking back. 

[The Upsy-Daisy Mug from Anthropologie,  is calling my name right now... along with (Irish) coffee, a couch nap and a juicy novel...(any recommendations?  I can't wait to read something other than a textbook).]

2 comments:

tacy said...

LOVE that mug. and i LOVE the idea of irish coffee. mmmmm.... :)

Patty said...

If you haven't read Omnivore's Dilemma or Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver, you should. But if you want something lighter, I recently enjoyed Adriana Trigiani's Very Valentine. Goodreads is a website that has lists of book recommendations. It's fun to see what other people like.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin